Valuepack Medical Device Packaging is op zoek naar een
Business Development Specialist
in Nijmegen (Netherlands)
An independent and energetic (Jr) Business development specialist with a positive mindset. You have strong communication skills and great determination. Furthermore, you take initiative and look for different ways to succeed (“self-starter”).
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through social media, in-bound lead follow-up, and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Qualify the potential of customers and route the opportunities to the appropriate sales team member for further development and closure.
- Qualify leads from digital campaigns, referrals, conferences, and trade-shows.
- Assist in conducting marketing strategies and executing campaigns.
- Assist with closing sales
- Conduct market intelligence on competitor activities, including product or service pricing and sales techniques.
- Describe products and services including the introduction and/or enhancements of products and services.
- Research data utilizing sales and marketing intelligence websites.
- Contribute information to sales strategies by evaluating current product and service results, monitoring competitive products, and analyzing and relaying customer reactions and feedback.
- Maintain customer account records
- Contribute to updating marketing communication tools (website, brochures, social media, …)
Additionally, we expect:
- You hold a BSc or MSc degree;
- Minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in business development;
- Knowledge of LS&H sector is a strong preference;
- Ability to travel and attend events that may be held outside of normal business hours
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, cloud basedCRM
- Fluent in English. German is a plus.
- A competitive salary package;
- The opportunity to grow internal in the organization
- The right tools for the right job;
- A suitable bonus plan;
- The possibility to develop your skills through courses.
For more information call Theo:
Job Type: Full-time
Bekijk voor meer informatie deze Job Offer (PDF) or vist this website.
Terug naar het overzicht